WHAT YOU WILL GET
A free Kabbalah introductory lecture given by a senior lecturer at the Bnei Baruch Kabbalah Education Center. From this lecture, you will have the opportunity to sign up for a Kabbalah fundamentals course in the same area that will provide you with all the following:
- A firm basis in authentic Kabbalah methodology
- A deep understanding of nature, the world & who you really are
- Tools for developing higher states of perception & sensation
- A unique illumination felt only through authentic Kabbalah texts
- The foundation needed for the study of The Zohar
Course Curriculum - Kabbalah Fundamentals
- Introduction To Kabbalah
- What is (and is not) Kabbalah?
- What is Kabbalah's purpose?
- Who is Kabbalah for?
- How can Kabbalah help you?
- Why is Kabbalah growing in popularity?
- Where Did You Come From? Where Are You Now? Where Are You Headed?
- The ultimate contradiction about having a Creator: If there is a Creator that's all good and loving, then why is there so much suffering?
- The four methods humanity has used to deal with this contradiction.
- Kabbalah's approach to this contradiction, explained in 3 states: 1) Where did you come from? 2) Where are you now? 3) Where are you headed?
- How to get from where you are now to where you are headed optimally, i.e. with understanding, enjoyment and consciousness, and without pain.
- Who Are You? What Is Reality?
- How do you perceive reality?
- How do you know if what you perceive is real?
- What is at the source of your perception?
- What can you change your perception into, and how
- Where Do Your Thoughts & Desires Come From? How Can You Use Them Optimally?
- The Kabbalistic allegory about the host and the guest and how it relates to you.
- Three approaches to your thoughts & desires: 1) Unconsciously being under their control, 2) Suppressing them, 3) Rising above them.
- How can you make a change? By actions or by intentions?
- What Is Time, Space & Motion?
- Why do you feel sometimes like time flies, and sometimes things take a long time?
- Where does your perception of space, distance and separation between yourself and others come from?
- Just because you move from place to place, is it really considered that you're moving, or are you just staying still the whole time?
- How can you speed up time, discover a whole new space, and really start moving?
- How To Make World Peace A Reality
- Humanity's globalization and today's global crisis explained by Kabbalah.
- How to use nature's examples to model a perfect existence for humanity.
- Why have all attempts toward a peaceful existence among humanity failed? What was the missing element in all those attempts?
- How does Kabbalah provide what was missing in all past attempts to make a peaceful existence for humanity?
- Do You Have Free Will? - Part 1
- Why do you want freedom in the first place, freedom from what?
- What is the formula that motivates every action you make, and every thought you think?
- How does society influence the choices you make?
- The four factors that determine everything happening to you, and everything in nature.
- Do You Have Free Will? - Part 2
- What are the prerequisites for free will?
- How is the environment a factor in realizing free will?
- What do you need in your environment to realize free will?
- What is the effort that is key to realizing free will?
- How To Discover The One Force Acting On You
- What is the one force constantly acting on you?
- Why is this force hidden from you?
- How can you attain perception and sensation of this force?
- Why is attaining this force beneficial to you and everything around you?
- Creation & Evolution Explained: From Before The Big Bang To The Future, Final State Of Existence
- What happened before the Big Bang?
- What formula bases nature's and humanity's creation and evolution?
- What are the stages of nature's and humanity's evolution, according to this formula?
- Where is humanity headed from today onward, according to this formula?
FREE AUTHENTIC TEXTS & SUPPORTING BOOK
Our most recommended course-like introductory book to Kabbalah.
Kabbalah for the Student
Official textbook of the course, referenced in the classes
Attaining the Worlds Beyond
Supporting book for the course classes by Dr. Laitman
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCE WITH KABBALAH
Patrice Perry - Harlem, New York
Tim Knox - Brooklyn, New York